Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Mirror

Our sister was hogging the bathroom again. "You better get out here before I take your mirror with me." Josh looked at me like I was crazy, no one was aloud to touch her mirror. When we didn't hear a response I started to get worried. I put my ear up next to the door and heard a soft moaning sound then a scream. After hearing the scream I burst into the bathroom, she was on the floor getting her guts eaten by a maniac. Josh ran out to get a knife from the kitchen and call the cops, but I grabbed her mirror and broke it into millions of pieces. Grabbing a slice of glass I leveled it with the things head, which was the only thing I could aim for, and smashed it down. The piece stuck, but the thing was still eating her. I picked up a bigger piece and lifted up it's head to face me then I stabbed it through it's eye. Chelsea was still screaming in pain, but all I could hear was the sound of my heart pounding in my ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment